Facebook

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My perfect baby



   Every parent {especially mommies} ALL say their baby is the BEST! Their baby is absolutely perfect. I know this to be true because I say it all the time. I have such a huge amount of love for my son it almost seems unreal! I love being  mommy!

  As I sat and wondered .. "How could every baby be perfect?". I had a thought one would say an epiphany :p. Every baby IS perfect for their parent. That baby was made for that parent. Therefore no one else could love that baby like you do. Then I thought.. what about adopted babies. Well my theory is that God knows who that baby is going to , so he makes it perfectly for that adoptive parent. So all in all my belief is that my baby is awesome and yours is too, cause God made them that way! :p

No comments: