Facebook

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wishes



A dream is a wish your heart makes
   When you're fast asleep
(Wish I was a daddy's or momma's girl)

       In dreams you lose your heartaches
(Wish I didn't have clinical depression or anxiety)

 Whatever you wish for, you keep
(Wish my good friends would visit)

      Have faith in your dreams and someday
(Wish I didn't have to live paycheck to paycheck)

Your rainbow will come smiling thru
   (Wish I had more family support)

No matter how your heart is grieving
     (Wish I wasn't a single parent)

If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true......



Oh, that clock! Old killjoy. I hear you. Come on, get up, you say, Time to start another day. Even he orders me around. Well, there's one thing. They can't order me to stop dreaming.

 -Cinderella


 


No comments: