Facebook

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bring it on!

After having my husband home for 11 straight days he is back to work today and my sister {whom I have guardianship of} Is still visiting NY. So it is just me and the boog tonight. To top it off they are on 12 hour shifts. Way to ease back into the work schedule. That's the military for you. It's kind of a boring uneventful night, and I am really missing hubbs. I don't know what I am going to do when he goes away for 2 months for work. ugh! It is going to be hard on all of us. He is going to be missing Isaac's first birthday which really bums me out. I don't think the majority of America understands how much military members and their families sacrifice, and the events they miss out on to keep this country safe. With that said I am a superwoman and God gives me the strength everyday to get out of bed, take care of my family, support my husband and his work. So bring it on :0)

No comments: