Facebook

Friday, January 7, 2011

Lord, give me the strength..

This week has been very trying. I have wrapped myself in God for strength to get through the pain and disappointment. This particular situation is draining me emotionally and physically like I have never been before. Sometimes you think people should be a certain way and when they are not it hurts. I just want it to be over with so I can move on. Everyday seems to be getting worse and worse. I thank God for the people He has strategically place around me for support. I asked for a better support system for 2011 and I have gotten it. If I didn't have these people around me supporting me, I would be in the nut house for sure.SO thank you. :) There is no worse feeling than feeling like you have nothing or no one to turn to.  I know God likes to restore so I am counting on that to happen, but until then, I wait. I wait on His timing, His plan and pray for strength until then.

1 comment:

Chris n Maribel said...

Give your troubles to God; He will be up all night anyway. "Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares about you." 1 Peter 5:7