Facebook

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year !

 So I have revamped my blog and am going to do my best to maintain it, but as I am sure all you mommies out there know, it can be hard to find time sometimes. With that said, Happy 2011!

A New year and a new start! I am very excited to see what 2011 brings my family and I.
 This morning was very eventful. I woke up and our lab Jack was standing by his water bowl and I noticed it was empty. I fill it up and he started drinking. I was still half asleep, so I didn't realize how much or how fast he was drinking. He stood on my carpet.. not the hardwood floor , and proceeded to throw up. I couldn't deal with it, having not been feeling well to begin with. Called/ Screaaamed for my hero to come save me. My husband came in and without any hesitation cleaned the throw up. I took our 8 month old son Isaac into his room for some playtime since crawling in the living room was not an option at this point. I smelled something, which I assumed was the dog's wonderful gift to us on the living room floor. You know what they say when you assume, as my son crawled on his floor I noticed HIS gift to me allll the way up his back. Yes, it was a VERY messy diaper. When all was said and done, I had to sit back and laugh. My mom said it HAD to be good luck. We shall see :)

No comments: